I really enjoy cooking. I like to try new things, and I like to make things from scratch. Devin thinks I just like to make a mess of the kitchen, which always happens. For a friend's baby shower, I made some chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. This inspired my mom to get me the coolest kitchen gadget ever--a noodle maker. After it came, we immediately put it to work. Here is our first batch of noodles in the noodle maker. 
They may look like green beans, but they are spinach noodles. It was really fun to make them with Devin. He so fun to cook with. Since then, we have made regular noodles and whole wheat noodles. Next, we're going to experiment with squash, sun-dried tomatoes and another color of vegetables to see how festive we can get our noodles!
Ooooh.... fun!
ReplyDeleteYou make it look good and easy!!
ReplyDelete