Monday, June 6, 2011

Everyday Happenings


I haven't posted in a while. Things have been a little busy, but I wanted to post these picture before the baby came to document what has been going on. First--Katelyn has been growing. She seems like a little girl now instead of a baby. She says please and sorry. When she is hungry, instead of asking for food, she asks if I am hungry. She is very considerate. She walked into a pole at the zoo and apologized, "Sorry pole!" She makes me laugh with the little things she does.





Katelyn still accessorizes. She'll wear her necklace, sunglasses of purses as often as she can. The other morning I couldn't find my cell phone anywhere. I had my neighbor call it and I found it in one of Katelyn's purses.





Daddy and Katelyn played dress up with all of her little accessories. Notice the rings on her toes (they don't quite fit on her little fingers)





One of my friends brought a maternity swimsuit over for me to wear on memorial day. Katelyn got to try it on first. I'm not sure if it is the right style for her.


THe last things happening...we are ready to have a baby. I am going to be induce this Thursday, June 9th at 8:00am. This is me a 38.5 weeks. I took the first picture, and Devin said it looked ridiculous without the head. So he took the second pictures. I think it looks ridiculous with the head. The joys of being pregnant!




Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Your right, Katelyn doesn't look like a baby anymore, she's all grown up! :) And such a cutie. Good luck on Thursday! I'm so excited for you guys and will patiently be awaiting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry pole! so cute, i just love that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun posts! I guess you gotta get ahead since you have Baby 2 coming very soon. ;) Good luck Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! So excited for you guys!! I will be thinking of you on Thursday! Cute pics of Katelyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh- and you look FABULOUS for being 9 months pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are awesome and and a great mommy. Katelyn looks like she is just a sweetie! We love and miss you!! Good luck Thursday, we will be praying for ya!!

    ReplyDelete