We had a great Easter this year. We are always grateful for the opportunity to begin traditions with our little family.
A few of Katelyn's Easter spoils.

Katelyn's Easter dress. We also did the curlers again on Sunday morning. Her hair turned out super cute!


I asked her to sit down and say cheese. She did a very good job.



We are very grateful for Easter and the chance to celebrate our Savior's
resurrection and atonement. We know that because of Him, we all can live together forever as an eternal family, which makes theses traditions even more important!
She looked so cute in her new Easter dress yesterday! I love the videos of looking at the colors again and again. She's growin' up.
ReplyDeleteEverytime I look at her, I smile. She is one cute easter "chick"! I love you and miss you!!
ReplyDeleteI thought I already commented on this post, but I didn't! Love the Easter dress! She sure is adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteWondering how you are feeling... Coming close... Thinking of you-so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see a picture of little precious baby girl Tanner!!!
ReplyDelete