Here are some more pictures of our new addition, Elyse Mae. We are so excited to have her in our family. Katelyn came to see her today, and officially is the cutest big sister ever. When the baby started crying, she said "Be happy baby." She also said "bless you" when Elyse sneezed. What a sweetheart.
Oh yay!! I am so happy for you guys and so happy that everything went well. She is so sweet. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhh!!!!! i'm so excited for you! she is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She's a little sweetie and I love the name Elyse!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of hair. It is the same color as McKray's too. I think that they look exactly alike. (McKray and Elyse) Jory just says it is because all babies look alike, but I think it is because the babies look like us... Beautiful Hancocks. By the way my phone in MIA so if you want to call me you should call Jory's phone. Congrats!! She is absolutely beautiful and Katelyn looks super cute too. Love you and kiss that baby at least 10 times a day for me, and twice for McKray. Love ya!!
ReplyDelete