Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bringing Home Elyse

I had Elyse at 8:26 Thursday evening. Because of how late it was, we weren't able to come home until Saturday morning. We spent some quality time in the hospital, but I was very anxious to get home to Katelyn and Devin.


Devin spent most of the time at the hospital with us, thanks to help from Steph, Aaron, Noah, Cami, Ivan, Max and Jena. We are so lucky to have such good friends here.



Sleeping in Daddy's arms.


All dressed up waiting to be discharged.

Our welcoming committee. Katelyn was happy to see us! She held Elyse for about 2 minutes. Since then, she has enjoyed buckling her into the swing, putting her bottles away and following us around with her pacifier. She is a very good helper and a wonderful big sister.



Elyse has been sleeping since we got home. Really. She eats, burps, then falls asleep. She is living the dream.



Snug as a bug in a rug.


5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. Both your girls are! Looks like you have had quite an adventure this past year. (Your mom sent Rita your blog address and I had to take a peek.)
    Stacie (Mikes wife)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! Congratulations! She was born into such a wonderful family. I'm glad you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Congratulations! Thanks for the pics. Katelyn looks like she is going to be a great big sister! You guys are such a great family! Good luck with the adjustment!

    ReplyDelete