Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sleepy Smiles

When Elyse goes to sleep, for about five minutes she grins and moans. It is about the cutest thing. I caught some pretty cute faces today when she went down for a nap. I think she is smiling in this picture thinking about Devin.


A cute pucker!


I think she is smiling in this picture thinking about me!


Peacefully asleep.


The whole outfit, including some very small sandals. We will see how many times she can wear them.

Today at lunch, Elyse was asleep in her room and she made some funny, short breathing noises. Katelyn heard them through the monitor, thought about it, and then yelled, "Puppy!" She was right. Elyse sounded just like a little puppy. We all got a good laugh. Especially Katelyn.

5 comments:

  1. I just can't get enough of her! Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! She is such a doll!! Can't wait to see her Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes....I still think she looks like McKray with alot more hair. She is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to meet her.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course she is smiling already... she is now part of a WONDERFUL family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Heidi she is just perfect I am so happy for you! Sound's like you had a long labor I was thinking with my hour and two month early delivery and your extra long delivery we could probably come together and get it just about right! Hope everything continues to go well. Isn't being a mom just the best?!

    ReplyDelete