I am so happy for you boys are so much fun you are going to love him!!! Just be prepared for lots of mud, trucks, and never ending energy! You are brave to venture to #3 good luck :)
Thanks Paige! We are moving to zone defense! I hopes have the energy and patience to keep up with a little boy. But we are very excited! Hopefully you will get a little princess someday.
YAY!!! I'm thrilled for you guys! You're going to absolutely love having a boy!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!! A boy to add to the Tanner family!! He will add A LOT of energy to the family!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you boys are so much fun you are going to love him!!! Just be prepared for lots of mud, trucks, and never ending energy! You are brave to venture to #3 good luck :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Paige! We are moving to zone defense! I hopes have the energy and patience to keep up with a little boy. But we are very excited! Hopefully you will get a little princess someday.
DeleteYea! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is exciting!
ReplyDelete