Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Terrific Two's

 Our little Elyse turned 2 on the 9th of this month.  I cannot believe it!  It feels like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital.  Now she talks up a storm and is such a bright spot in our home.  I don't know how we ever survived without her.  She has a very sweet personality. This was apparent the whole week before her birthday.  She would come and climb up on my lap, hold my face in her hands and say, "It's almost my birthday?" After I said yes, she'd say, "I'm so excited!!"  She looked forward to blowing out her candles, opening her presents, and was so gracious in everything that day.  This was especially impressive because she was feverish and sick the whole week of her birthday!  What a good sport! 

Here she is opening her presents.  Note for next year--control that mop before opening presents:)


 Styling sunglasses from Grandma and Grandpa Tanner.
 Grammy and Grandpa Dean's Truck.  It is pretty cute.  It even has eyelashes!
Ready for an off-roading trip! 
And here they go.  Devin's very quiet response to my question is , "What is the point of having a truck if you can't tow stuff!"

Happy Birthday Elyse!  After Katelyn thought we were going to replace you with a new baby, I've been thinking a lot about how irreplaceable you are! Joy radiates from you, and I am soaking it up every minute! Love you, baby girl!

1 comment: