We had a friend in our ward take some pictures of the girls. They turned out awesome. I am practically posting them all, so sorry this is a long post, but I want grandmas in Idaho to be able to pick some pictures for their walls.
Taking pictures of the girls together was a chore. Jenny tried to get them to sit by each other or hold hands, and Katelyn ended up swinging Elyse around, or Elyse would run away. So a lot of the group pictures were pretty funny.
This is my favorite of Katelyn.
This is the look Elyse gives most strangers.
I really like these next four of Elyse. She had started to warm up. And Jenny was following her around, not asking her to stay in one spot. Smart Jenny! Must have 3 little girls!
Katelyn showing off some skills.
Pretty little sweetheart.
They played peek-a-boo around the tree.
And then Devin had Elyse listen for squirrels.
Katelyn swinging Elyse around.
These flowers were fun.
Precious.
Have you ever seen someone breath in flowers so deeply?
Dreaming of her prince!
Making her JoJo's Circus funny face.
I think this is my favorite of Elyse.









Your girls ARE SO PRECIOUS!! And GORGEOUS!! I love all the pictures. Those grandmas are going to have a hard time choosing!
ReplyDeleteIs #3 a girl as well? Or are you getting a boy? A boy would be fun... But why stop a good thing? Looks like you two make some great girls!!
#3 is a boy! Everything will be a brand new experience for us, but we are so exited!
DeleteBEAUTIFUL!!! Love them all! I love how she gave you all the photos to have! What cute girls! Precious photos!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are gorgeous! Your girls are SO cute. And I love your photographer-those are amazing pictures w/ the lighting and setting. I can't believe how big Katelyn and Elyse are now too. ;)
ReplyDelete