I will spare excuses for not posting these last few months and just note that we did exist! We just took very few pictures.
We like Halloween at our house. The girls have been excited. And this year we have been extra excited because our baby is due November 4th, so Halloween is the last big event before he comes!
Carving pumpkins. They were very timid about cleaning out the guts.
We lit them up in the basement right after we carved them. Katelyn wanted a woman and Elyse wanted a monster, so we carved her Mike Wazowski.
The day after we carved them, the girls went onto the porch to look at them. Before we knew it, the pumpkins were in love and getting married! I love their imaginations!
The next night we had our annual Halloween feast. Here are our fairy princess and pirate princess. It think between Relief Society activities, Trick-or-Treating and preschool parties, they will dress up 3 more times. I'm glad they like their costumes.
This is her pirate face...whatever that means!
Here is the food for the feast! Apple cider with bobbing shrunken heads!
And the treat selection...
Dracula's dentures,
crawly bugs,
a bleeding brain,
and a graveyard.
We also had a spider web chip dip, bones and blood and dinner in a pumpkin. It was spookily delicious!
Hope you all have a Happy Halloween! We will be induced on Wednesday, so we are glad we celebrated early!
You go all out for everything and I love it!!! Their costumes are adorable! Yea for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you made all that. And it all looks so perfect. I'm thrilled for you and your new boy addition to your family. Good luck with the induction and I hope all goes well. And guess what, we just had our first OB appt (11 weeks) and we're expecting baby Cameron #3! Just following your lead again. ;) Just a few months behind instead of a few weeks this time.
ReplyDeleteLove the costumes! And you know I'm a sucker for themed food - it looks fabulous!
ReplyDelete