Here is a fort that we made with McKay and Anson Manning. One section was Katelyn's room and the other was McKay's. The pillows were there doors. It was really fun for them to push the pillows over and yell until I put them back up. I think the fort was more fun for them than me.
Cute little Elyse and Katelyn. I love my sweet girls.
My camera sits on the counter right by the kitchen table. I think that is why I take so many pictures of the girls eating. Here is breakfast one day last week.
Showing me that she is one.
And she is happy about it.
Lunch. Like I said, always taking pictures at the table.
Elyse hung out my my feet while I was practicing the hymns this week.
Here she is saying a few of her words.
I got out the foam curlers for Katelyn again. She was such a good girl while I put them in. She kept saying, "I am a big girl and so I get to have curlers."
Here she is playing and dancing to the keyboard preset. She is so much fun to watch.
And here is her hair the next morning. So beautiful.
It has been very nice to be home and get back to our usual routine. But Katelyn asks almost daily if she can ride on the airplane to Idaho! She had such a fun time visiting our family. She got to bring some of that fun back with us. Erica got her some Polly Pockets for her birthday. She has been playing with for hours each day and having so much fun pretending. We are really excited for her birthday this Saturday and the much anticipated bus ride!

No comments:
Post a Comment