Friday, October 26, 2012

You Are My Sunshine!

This is my favorite.  I love that the girls love to sing.  Especially this song.  My mom sang it to me and it made me feel special and loved.  Now I can sing it to my girls, because the are special and loved!

We have a You Are My Sunshine book that Katelyn took to music class for a bring a song book to class assignment.  I was so proud of her as she sang the book to the class.  She seems so old sometimes, and I am glad to be able to watch her learn and grow.  

Speaking of growing, these little guys are.  It is a science project I did with Katelyn's preschool when it was my turn to teach.  You put kidney beans and corn in a cup with a wet paper towel.  And they grow and grow and grow.  We took these pictures 2 days ago, and today they are another 4 inches taller.  We have enjoyed watching them.  Hopefully that means that next year I might be able to keep my hanging baskets alive!


1 comment: