Elyse is really getting big. She does some pretty cool stuff!
This is her singing Happy Birthday to Katelyn (Kay Ki). (It isn't Katelyn's birthday, but she is one of Elyse's favorite people).
She knows her body parts pretty well too. What a sweet little girly!
This trick is less sophisticated but funny! (sorry it is sideways)
Here are some fun facts about Elyse-
-She talks a lot. She can copy pretty much anything we say. Some of my favorite words that she says are sorry, thank you, yes, no, (while nodding her head meaning yes!) why, amen, teeth, string cheese, hello, bath and Cinderella. He little voice is so sweet.
-She loves to be with Katelyn, but she also like to push Katelyn's buttons.
-She is an excellent eater. She eats about twice as much as Katelyn (but I am sure she'll go through bad phases too.) I always try to guess her favorite food, so I can fix it for her birthday dinner. After each meal, I say "Well, I guess this is what we are having for her birthday dinner."
-Something she loved that surprised me-pomegranate. She can't get enough.
-She can feed herself with a spoon.
-She likes to sing and dance. She especially likes going to Katelyn's music class.
-She is cuddly.
-She LOVES Devin. It makes her day when he comes home.
-She doesn't do very well in church. We can't wait until she can go to nursery.
-She doesn't play with other kids. When kids her size come over, she just protects her toys and grunts.
-She just takes one nap.
-She loves to take a bath. One night after dinner, she looked at her hands cover in tacos and said, "I'm dirty. A bath."
-She reminds us to brush her teeth and loves to have them brushed.
-She likes to talk on the phone.
-Her favorite toys are baby dolls. She rocks them and says, "Baby, shhh, Baby."
This little girl really lights up our home. Even Katelyn pays attention and laughs when Elyse does something clever. We love our Elyse.
Wow! She is a smart cookie!! Kray can do most of the body parts but doesn't quite talk so much. That is impressive. Give you girlys a kiss from us and McKray is blowing kisses and waving...so he says Hi too.
ReplyDelete