We have been really celebrating Halloween! First Katelyn had a Halloween party for preschool. She wanted her hair down her back. She also got to wear makeup to be a princess.
Elyse was so happy after I did her hair for the Trunk or Treat. What a sweetheart!
Our sweet bumblebee all ready for the Trunk or Treat.
On our way to the party.
The girls both thought looked pretty spiffy. When I would turn around, they were all smiles!
We had the Trunk or Treat at the church. Katelyn kept asking when Santa was coming out. I told her that it wasn't the Christmas party. She then pointed to a kid dressed like a sorcerer with a big white beard and said "Santa!"
Katelyn during the costume parade!
I put Elyse on the stage next to her. Katelyn walked by a few times. She thought everyone had come to see her.
We did our traditional Halloween feast. We had dinner in a pumpkin,
shrunken heads in apple cider,
candy filled witch's broomsticks,
and spider web chip dip. We also had bone rolls, mummy toes and graveyard cake, but I forgot to take pictures of them. Too bad. But it was very fun, as usual.
Halloween is pretty fun.
Hope your Halloween is Spooktacular!

You have such cute girls, and I love that table runner under your witch's broomsticks :)
ReplyDeleteThose are some pretty sweet shrunken heads! :)
ReplyDeleteCute girls. And you made all that food? That's a lot of food to make. I was proud of myself for doing some Ghost Jello. Looks delicious! And what are the shrunken heads in the cider?
ReplyDeleteThe shrunken heads are apples that I carved faces into and baked in the oven so they dried out. They were so exciting!
DeleteWhat a cute princess and bumblebee!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute costumes and cute girls in them! Glad you had a wonderul Halloween! Such an amazing dinner too!
ReplyDelete