I joined a group at the beginning of June that was doing a quiet book. There are 9 ladies in the group, and each of us agreed to make 2 pages 9 times and then we are swapping the pages to make one diverse quiet book. I started on August 4th and have been working ever since. My pages are Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. Each set has 17 accessories and each accessory is double felt and interfaced. I made 9 sets. Needless to say, I am sick of Mr. and Mrs. P.
My ironing board covered in accessories ready to sew.
The finished project. They turned out pretty cute.
They each have two outfits.
And no potato head set is complete without angry eyes.
The whole set. I also made nine pouches for the accessories. Mrs. P's eyelashes are my favorite part. I had cut out felt eyelashes for her, but my feed dogs shredded them. So my sister suggested getting false lashes and sewing them into the seam. They turned out so cute.
Devin is the most glad that I am all done with this project. It is time to say goodbye to the sewing mess...until next time!
Haha! I love the pages you did. I also know you'll love your quiet book. I was to scared to even attempt to be part of that group doing a quiet book, I know I'm going to regret it though when I see everyone's awesome books in church!
ReplyDeleteFor sure these are like the cutest things I have ever seen! Oh my gosh, so jealous of your talent!! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are SO cute!
ReplyDeleteTee hee - I'm feeling ya. They look fabulous though. Now I just have to get up the energy to put the pages together into a book.
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are super cute. Way to go.
ReplyDeleteHey did I tell you how much I love those pages! Almost as much as I love you!
ReplyDelete