Friday, April 22, 2011

Katelyn's Chores

Katelyn loves to help mommy. I recently got her a stool from Ikea. At first, I wondered why I would want her to reach more things, but now, I have put her to work! She can reach the washing machine better and loads it by herself. I just have to make her a pile of clothes, and she does all the work for me. She also can turn off the lights when she leaves the room. She just runs and grab her stool and flips the switch.



Katelyn is also in charge of taking pictures of the two of us. Isn't this a flattering photo?


Okay, maybe not so much. But she does like to grab the camera and say cheese. All of her pictures turn out like the one above. Who knows, maybe some art studio will think that she is a genius and the prints will be worth millions. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment