Sunday, April 17, 2011

Curlers

When I was a little girl, my mom would curl my hair either using Hot Sticks or the foam, sleep-in curlers. I decided to try it out with Katelyn. So, last night I got her in the tub, got her all ready for bed and then put the foam curlers in her hair. She looked pretty cute, so we took some pictures.

I then put Katelyn to bed. About an hour after she went to sleep, I went in to cover her up and make sure she was comfy. She was very sound asleep.... with no curlers!! Where were her curlers?Take a closer look.

She was sleeping on them. What a silly girl. I guess we will have to try them on Sunday morning instead of Saturday night!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! She doesn't seem to keep things in her hair for very long, does she. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I remember when my mom used to do that to me too! One time she even made me go to school with the curlers STILL in my hair because I was in a play that night! Oh moms! I was super embarrassed!! Good luck!! Keep trying :) Oh, your new family picture is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those foam curlers! I didn't know they still made them. Too funny :) Your new family picture is super cute - she's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny is that. You do so many cute things with her hair.

    ReplyDelete