I can't believe how much Katelyn has grown up. Doesn't she look old in these pictures?

Katelyn is really girly. She likes to accessorize. The other day, I put on her jacket and shoes and told her we were going outside and while I got my shoes on, she went to her room and put on two necklaces and grabbed her purse. Then the other morning after breakfast, she helped us unload the dishwasher and found a new purse. Isn't it fashionable? (she also really likes to wear Devin's belt.)

Katelyn likes to use the word "out." She says it when she is in her highchair and wants out, when she is out of her highchair and wants in, when she is in my arm and wants down, and when she is out of the cupboard and wants in. I think we will have to work on varying her prepositions.
Katelyn ON the shelf UNDER the desk. She sits on it and says "out, out, out."
She looks pretty big under there.
Katelyn IN the cupboard taking the pots and pans OUT. She was saying out that day too, but at least something was coming out.
We played peek-a-boo with the cupboard door that day. She likes to clean out the cupboards to make room for herself, shut the door and the open it to say "boo!"
Here is Katelyn before church this last Sunday. I thought she looked pretty cute. I'm getting better at doing her hair, and she is getting better at not running away while I do her hair (maybe they are related?).
Katelyn likes to use the word "out." She says it when she is in her highchair and wants out, when she is out of her highchair and wants in, when she is in my arm and wants down, and when she is out of the cupboard and wants in. I think we will have to work on varying her prepositions.
how cute! she is so adorable! loved the post!
ReplyDelete