Friday, October 15, 2010

Autumn Time

We have been having a wonderful fall in Ohio. It is starting to get colder and the leaves are changing. October has been going very fast, which is great because we are looking forward to the Drakes visiting at the end of the month! Here are just a few pictures of our lives lately.

I went in to cover up Katelyn last week and this is what I found. The doctor told us to take off her bumpers so she wouldn't climb on them and be able to escape. I don't think this is very good either?

We went and played on the slide. It was a little chilly and Katelyn's cheeks came in rosy.
Our little sweetheart.

The Walkers sent one of Hallee's old Halloween costumes. It fits Katelyn really well. Here she is as a bumble-bee. I have since made her a cute black and yellow necklace to go with it. She has been practicing saying buzz. Halloween will be so fun!


1 comment:

  1. Awww! She is so cute. I bet she will be a hit come Halloween!! At the doors, that is.

    ReplyDelete