Sunday, November 27, 2011

Life at the Tanner House

I lost Elyse the other day. I was cleaning Katelyn's closet , and Elyse was playing on the floor. I turned around, and she was gone. It only took me a few second to hear her babbling from under the bed. She was happy, but I think she was happier after I pulled her out. I made some play-doh for Katelyn. We had a lot of fun. She would tell me what to make, I'd make it, then she'd smash it. This is her getting ready to smash our family.

Pretty good, huh?

Elyse loves to sit in her walker. She just sits and watches me cook.

Katelyn went shopping with this "dragon" the other day. She filled it full just like a shopping cart.

And then took and dumped it in the living room. Cute for a little while-messy in the end.

These next picture are the progression of Katelyn folding the dinner napkins.

Lay it out...

Roll and rip it.... Crumple it a little...


And then she tried to throw it away. I convinced her she could leave it on our plates because they looked so pretty. I love her help at dinner time.
This was my sweatshirt. It is very early 90's, but it made me smile all day long.

Thanks mom for bringing it.

Elyse has been sleeping on her face lately. If you look closely, you can see the red splotches. I think she looks so much like Devin in this picture.

I feel like time is going so fast and the girls are getting so big. I am so grateful for my family and the time we spend together. The everyday moments are my favorite of all.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I wonder if mom kept any of my clothes? I highly doubt it...because after all you are her favorite! :)

    Your girls are growing up fast! I am glad you post so often! I would even like more!! Oh and I have been telling you for a while now that Elyse looks like Grandpa Tanner! Told ya!!

    ReplyDelete