Here is Katelyn and her new favorite toy. She will play for 30 minutes at a time at the kitchen.

Cutie pie!

My sweet girls. I can't believe how hard it was to get Katelyn to lay by Elyse for me to get their picture.
Elyse is so
smiley. I only have to look in her general direction and she grins, but it is hard to catch it on camera because she hates the flash.

Crazy hair is common at our house.

See what I mean. Crazy hair.

This hair is from the bunting hood. I couldn't not take a picture.

Katelyn took this picture. Her hand was over the flash. Artistic.

Elyse's new favorite treat--toes?

Elyse is on her way to six months. She rolls all over the place and is getting big fast! I love my girls and the time I get to spend with them. They brighten my every day!
Such cute girls! Can you believe how fast time flies? It seems like just yesterday that you and I were both pregnant. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love your family picture! So cute!
ReplyDelete