Monday, March 7, 2011

What We've Been Up To

This last month has been really great. We have had a lot of fun and been very productive. Here are some of the highlights.
I made jam with one of our friends. We made eight batches of strawberry jam and a huge mess. We had a really great time. Katelyn had lots of fun playing with Camile and going through Kortney's bag. My mom sent this cute new outfit for Katelyn. It is a fun little Tu-Tu skirt.
She is getting to be such a big girl. This last week, she said some of the funniest things. Devin came home and put his back-pack in the couch and she said, "Wow! Look at that!" Another night this week, Devin went running after school and while he was gone, I was putting Katelyn to bed. I told her it was time for bed and she ran to the front door, opened it up and yelled "Night night daddy!" It was so sweet.

Devin got me a new TV stand for my birthday. We also got the couch that matches our love seat and got rid of the big bean-bag. We love the space it has opened up in our front room. What a difference de-cluttering can make!

Katelyn loves to pose for pictures now. She smiles and says "cheese!"


This is the quilt I made for new baby! It was so fun to put together. I started is on Thursday night and finished it on Saturday. Now we just need to move and we will be ready for baby girl #2!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you cut out all the pieces for that quilt. That is so awesome. For sure you need to teach me how to sew. I am terrible... I made Creighton a blanket for his birthday and it took me forever and I was almost in tears! And it wasn't half as cute as that!! And...are you moving?! Bigger home? Hey-post a belly pic! I want to see how cute you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss you girls very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by the way I love the tutu, the girl and the quilt! I also loved the story about Katelyn yelling Night Night to daddy. Have a great day!!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt!!! It's adorable. Good luck in the whole moving process. Not fun, but how nice to be in a bigger place, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh beautiful! I love the quilt! It turned out amazing! I wish I was that talented! I love th pictures of Camille and Katelyn! They are going to be the best of friend over the best 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When are you going to post the new pictures of Katelyn? I am dying to see them....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought I would hop over and say hi! It was fun to finally meet last night at the play. Good luck unpacking and getting settled in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I think you should add me to your bloglist. And I think you should post some more....I sure love ya!!

    ReplyDelete