Katelyn had her picture taken this last week by a photography club. She really enjoyed the attention of all the photographers. Here are some of my favorite edited shots. (I know there are a lot, but I really think she is a cute girl!)
I don't know what is on the ceiling, but it looks pretty interesting.
I don't know what is on the ceiling, but it looks pretty interesting. 









OH my goodness I am in love! She truly is so adorable and am so glad the photos turned out amazing! Now we just have to choose which ones to print off! Good luck! You have a hard decision of which ones to blow up!
ReplyDeleteThose ARE fabulous pictures!! What a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures!! You will have to email them to me so I can have a new one for my fridge. You are such a good mom and an AWESOME sister for posting them for me! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteholy smokes these are sooo cute! i hope you guys are loving ohio! my sister said she met you a few weeks ago. so random where it was but totally great!
ReplyDelete