Katelyn now sits very still for me to do her hair, so we have been doing a lot of practicing. Here are a few of our favorites.
Thanks for the cute bows, Hallee!
Go, Dog, Go is Katelyn's favorite book. We probably read it 3 times a day. She knows what words to say on each page. My favorite is when she says "Stop, dog, stop!"


Pigtails at the end of the day.

Pigtails at he begining of the day.

What a cute little face!

I can flip her hair out when it is wet, and it looks like this the rest of the day (until she takes a nap).
SO cute! I love her hair! It always looks adorable! Can you teach Camille to sit still because it makes it hard to do her hair? :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun to do little girls' hair! It sure can get wild though! :) But it's cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like my balloon wreath-thanks! To make the balloon wreath is super easy! Just buy a plain old naked wreath, like $4, and floral pins (floral section) and a BUNCH of balloons. My wreath is like 14 inches across and I used 200 balloons. So-twist like 3 balloons together (different colors) and then pin them into the wreath with the floral pin. You pin them on the bottom so the top of the balloons are loose. Do it all the way around and really close together. If I can do it, you know it's super easy!
Her hair has definitely been looking cute lately.
ReplyDeleteShe is growing too fast! I remember when you came over with her when she was like a week old to check out the Alumni house! How fast time flies! And comgrats on another one coming soon!
ReplyDelete