Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back to Ohio!

We have been glad to be home these past few weeks. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.
Katelyn has started posing for the camera and saying "cheese!" It is pretty fun.
My mom made Katelyn a soft pillowcase for Christmas. I put it and a few blankets in a laundry basket. She had lots of fun climbing in and out. She looks pretty comfy.


Katelyn's newest bow, inspired by Elizabeth. It turned out pretty cute.

Our little girl is sure getting big. She is learning so many new things and is at such a fun age! I look forward to everyday I get to spend with her.

2 comments:

  1. That bow is super cute, you definitely need to teach me how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is a cutie! We need to have a bow making day because I need to make some more plain ones! That is if you need anymore! lol! Let me know....or we just need a day to hang out! Our husbands get to spend all day together....when do we get our girl time? :)

    ReplyDelete