Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Expectations

We hope you like this face....
...because we are adding another little girl to the Tanner clan in June of 2011!
It is going to be a wonderful New Year!

9 comments:

  1. Sooooo excited for you guys! You make such beautiful girls! We will have to make such cute bows for the new little Tanner girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Congrats! Hope you have been feeling ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray we are so excited for you guys, were you able to find a good Dr?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay Heidi!! I am SOOO HAPPY for your little family! That will be so exciting!! And she will DEFINITELY be a doll, just like Katelyn! I'm smiling just thinking about it! Hooray for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! congratulations! we are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I am so happy for you! Hope everything is well and your little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already found out it's a girl?!? That's awesome! Congrats! She's gonna be one lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! That will be so fun to have two! Now you just need to move back to Idaho before she is born so the grandmas can have their fill! :) Hope you are enjoying dental school and Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heidi! I am so excited for you. You have such a cute little girl, i'm excited that you get to add another addition to your family. Hope all is well with Dental School. Love Brette and Kade

    ReplyDelete