Devin, Katelyn and I went home for the holidays. We had such a good time with family. Here are the few pictures we took.
We we very excited to play in the snow. Devin went on some good snowmobile rides. Katelyn and I got dressed to go sledding, and went down the hill twice. She didn't like it very much. Maybe next year.
We we very excited to play in the snow. Devin went on some good snowmobile rides. Katelyn and I got dressed to go sledding, and went down the hill twice. She didn't like it very much. Maybe next year.
The Hancock Nativity. We really enjoy dressing up. I'm not sure how reverent it is, but it is really fun.
Katelyn was a sheep (until she took off her hat) and Seth and Trevor made really cute shepherds.
I was the angel (a costume put together by Dallin last year). Devin was the inkeeper. His nametag says Mr. Keeper.

Katelyn found this little chair at Grammy's and brought it in to sit on. It makes her look like a Giant.

Katelyn had a lot of fun with her cousins. Here she is with Brynna and Seth playing dress up.
She and Carter played really well together. She taught him how to scream and say "hi." He taught her all about elk.

Katelyn on Christmas morning. She loves this pillowcase. We put it on a pillow when we got home and she packs it all over the house saying "soft, soft" and petting it.
Katelyn found this little chair at Grammy's and brought it in to sit on. It makes her look like a Giant.
Katelyn had a lot of fun with her cousins. Here she is with Brynna and Seth playing dress up.
Thanks everyone for makeing our trip home so enjoyable! We sure miss you guys but look forward to seeing you all again!
No comments:
Post a Comment