Wednesday, September 22, 2010

White Coat Ceremony

Devin had his White Coat Ceremony on Monday, signifying him entering into a profession program. It was pretty cool. We were able to get to know a little better the people he will be going to school with and their wives.
Devin sat with his class, so I sat with these girls. (Kasey Bassett, Rachel Adair, Kortney Crowley and me) Kasey and Kortney are in my ward. We have decided that it is nice to be a member of the church and be in dental school. We have a built in support system. I'm sure I'll become great friends with these girls.
After the ceremony, there was a reception. They handed out these non-alcoholic drinks (we asked). Our friends were giving us a hard time about avoiding the appearance of evil. Don't we look to happy to be evil? (They were pretty tasty too!)
Here are Devin and two of his classmates, Chase Crowley and Dan Adair. They both came from Rexburg.
We are so excited for Devin to get going in school. We know it will mean big changes for all of us, but we are happy to be at The Ohio State University.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'd like one of those drinks right now, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievably handsome in that white coat, you are. Congratulations brother- I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he had a good first couple of weeks! He looks great in his white coat, his fits him better than mine fits me :-) My blog is www.laurashawnfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete