Saturday, September 4, 2010

Katelyn at 13 Months

Here are some more pictures. It seems like all of her pictures are in the high chair. I guess it is the best time to take them because she is sitting still!

She had here one year old check up this last week. She was 34 inches long (above the 95%) and weight 22 pounds (70%). She is very healthy and such a good girl. Here are some of her favorite things.
-Katelyn loves to dance. Anytime music comes on she bobs her head or bounces up and down.
-She'll eat just about anything we give her. She especially likes ham, cheese, yogurt, grapes, bananas, hot dogs and pizza.
-She talks all the time and says a lot of words. She can mimic just about anything I say. He newest regular word are out, cheese, book, nose and puzzle.
-She loves to read books! She also can do her two puzzles by herself.
-Her necklaces are still her favorite. She wears them everywhere.
-She is very social. When we are in the grocery store, she says hi to everyone we pass. She usually makes a lot of friends.
-She likes to go to Shonna's house. She learns new things and gets to play with Caleb. When I leave her to go to work, she stands at the screen door to blow me kisses and wave bye-bye. It makes me smile.
-She loves to pray and fold her arms during the prayer.
-She can open our front door, which is a little scary, but we keep it locked during the day so she can't escape.
-She would spend all day outside if she could. Whenever we open the door, she makes a break for it to try and go outside.
-She barks when she see dogs. Even if they are far away, she will point and bark until I acknowledge that there is a puppy.
We are lucky to have such a sweet little girl! She has changed our lives for the better!

2 comments:

  1. She is a sweet little girl. And I would definitely agree on the love of hot dogs, yogurt, bananas, grapes, and especially cheese. If there are a couple of options, she always goes for the cheese first. In fact when she was eating a sandwich here at our house, she picked out the ham and cheese first and then ate the bread. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tall girl! :) Must be those genetics from her TALL parents! She is so cute! I have been debating who she looks like... and I see... Devin! She sounds so smart! Already doing puzzles! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete