Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

We had a fun New Years party by ourselves this year.  I filled 20 balloons with money and our fortunes for the coming year.  We popped them and read the really fun things happening this year!
Dad will graduate.  
Katelyn will start kindergarten.
Dad will get his first real job.
Elyse will start preschool.
Trent will learn to walk.

I realized putting this activity together how much our lives will change.  
But the constant thing in our lives is my personal favorite fortune- we will continue to build our family and teach our children the love that Jesus Christ has for them.  Wherever we are, whatever we do, one thing will remain constant--We will strive to follow our Savior, in 2014 and every year forever after.   

1 comment:

  1. I love the New Years tradition!! And the previous post- 18 lbs at 4 months, oh my goodness! Your arms will grow some muscles!!
    Sounds like a great New Year for the Tanner family!

    ReplyDelete