Friday, January 3, 2014

Mr. Trent at 2 Months!

I can't believe this handsome guy is 2 months old.  Seem like just yesterday we were all waiting impatiently for me to not be pregnant anymore.  But it also feels like he has been part of our family forever! What would we do without our sweet son?  Here is what we do with him.  

Devin trains him to be a big strong man.  This picture is in commemoration of Devin's little brother Nate. In a day before digital cameras, Devin's dad was left in charge of the Nate, who was a tiny baby.  Later when Bonnie developed a roll of film, she found a picture like this one!  She was shocked!     

We think he is hilarious and laugh at most things he does. Trent sucked on his pacifier like this the other day with a pouty bottom lip.
  Bath time!  Trent loves the bath.  The first time he bathed in the pink tub, Katelyn shouted, "But mom!  He is a BOY!"  I think she thought it was bad for a boy's health to bathe in a pink tub.  I assured her he would not turn into a girl.  


Playing our favorite game, SOOO Big!  He smiles when I raise his arms, and stops when I put them down.  Not only is he so big, he is so cute!  



Trent's sisters love him.  They hold him and help with his pacifier.  They are also great at running to get his stuff for me.  I love my little helpers.  

We love our little guy! It has been a wonderful 2 months, and we look forward to the joys he will bring into our lives for the years to come.  

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable family! Trent is getting so squishy and I want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That big boy is so cute!! In the first picture he totally looks like one of your babes!! I think he looks like Katelyn- is it the eyes maybe? He looks so round... must be fun to love on!!

    ReplyDelete