Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Trent Tanner!

Trent Devin Tanner was born October 30, 2013 at 9:21 p.m.  (21:21 military time).   

He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz
And was 22 1/2 inches long.


 And he is cute!


And loved! 









And perfect!  








We are so glad you are here little buddy.  Welcome home!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! I've been waiting for this post. He's a little cutie. And you look great after just having a baby--way to go Heidi! Thanks for the congrats email too. My new phone number is 435-339-9256. I meant to send out a big email to all my friends when I got a new number, but apparently I forgot-sorry. And my phone actually broke yesterday so I don't have one until Friday. I ordered a new one yesterday but it takes a few days to get here. Anyway--thrilled for you guys to have a sweet little guy in your family. What a perfect family. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so adorable! I'm excited to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Wow... he was so long!! So happy he is here and all went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Everyone knew his older sisters would love him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! He's adorable! And I love all the pictures from his first photo shoot. He's just so precious.

    ReplyDelete