I am not a very regular blogger. I try, but going a month without updating is really not a huge thing for me. But a lot has changed since I posted last, so it feels like I am really behind.
At the beginning of January, I got a job working one day a week. It is at a great office about 15 minutes from our house. I like it a lot and have really enjoyed getting to know the ladies at my new office.
I also am watching a little boy, Dallin, 2 days a week. He just turned 3 and Katelyn has a great time playing with him. His mom then watches my girls while I work. It is a great arrangement.
We also moved...again. We have been married for 3 1/2 years and this is our 5th home. We are in a condo about 5 minutes from were we where. We have a backyard, a garage and an unfinished basement. We love it. We were sad to move out of our old ward, but have enjoyed getting to know new people. And we definitely will be here for the rest of Devin's schooling (cross you fingers!)
No comments:
Post a Comment