Sunday, February 26, 2012

Disney on Ice

Katelyn and I went to Disney on Ice at the beginning of February. We had a lot of fun. I am a big Disney lover, so I think Devin suggested getting tickets for me more than for Katelyn, but she did really enjoy herself.


Belle and Prince (what is his name after he is no longer beast?) Katelyn kept pointing at Belle and saying, "It's Belle, mommy, Belle!"Katelyn sat in her own chair and wanted nothing to do with my lap. She was very good at clapping. He favorite part was Toy Story. She was so excited to see Jesse the Cowgirl.
Mickey was the host of the event.


Katelyn in front of the ice at intermission. I let her wear her princess dress to the show. She was not alone--it seemed like every little girl was dressed up! She also wore my Minnie Mouse necklace from when I was young. I love that she likes the things I liked when I was little.

Katelyn and Noah. Elyse wore her Minnie Mouse outfit to celebrate. She and Daddy had fun at home while Katelyn and I went. (By fun, I mean she took a nap and he studied!)



The Blue Fairy. She came down to the ice on a star that was lit up. Katelyn liked her, but then got scared when Monstro came and ate Pinocchio. We had so much fun! It was great to spend one on one time with Katelyn again. She has been such a great big sister, but it is important that we do things just the two of us.

1 comment: