Monday, October 10, 2011

Tanner Times

So this post is incredibly full of pictures. We have been having a lot of fun lately. Most of this fun is because of these two sweethearts!Elyse chews on everything and slobbers everywhere. I thought she was going to chew through this rattle. Katelyn is really funny. She knows she is cute and she likes to get her picture taken. Here are a few of her one Sunday morning when she wore a pretty dress my mom gave her.


We made these masks for Family Home Evening two weeks ago. Katelyn had so much fun. She kept snorting like a pig.

Pretty cute.




Before she went to bed she said, "Goodnight Daddy's elephant. Goodnight Mommy's lion. Goodnight Katelyn's pig."


Katelyn with a flower from her room.

Our little Elyse.

Katelyn and I made a fort. She had fun in it for about half an hour. Next time we will make the fort simpler.




Last week, we played hide the pacifier. Katelyn would hide it, then cover her eyes while I looked for it. She even tried to help Elyse cover her eyes. It was pretty cute.



Elyse is so sweet. She rolls from her back to her belly all the time, but she doesn't like being on her tummy for very long. She is happy for a little while, and then starts to cry. I love to take her picture while she is happy! She is such a smiley baby.





My two girls smiling at daddy! They had matching dresses and bows.

Elyse's first ponytail.
Posing for her picture.


We are so grateful to have such nice daughters! They make us smile everyday.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love all the photos, they are so adorable! I can't believe Elyse has already had her first ponytail! :) Love the masks for FHE. Maybe I will have to try that with Creighton... he is not much for sitting and listening or partcipating... Your daughters are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah's almost a year old and I still can't put her hair in a ponytail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so beautiful!! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so cute! And can you believe 4 months have already gone by since you had that sweet baby?

    ReplyDelete