Friday, October 21, 2011

Little Elyse

Our brand new baby doesn't look so brand new anymore. She is sturdy, not bobbly, sleeping through the night, rolling over and laughing all the time. Overall, she is an adorable baby. I will let you see that for yourselves.


All ready for family pictures. Sweet curls on the top of her head! Ponytails are also an option. We have also had pigtails!

She has had rice cereal a few times. She is not to awesome at it, but we will keep trying. When she stops trying to suck on the spoon like a bottle, I think it will go better.


Katelyn is already trying to accessorize Elyse.
Pretty good job, eh? I love these glasses. They certainly have been around!




It is crazy how fast Elyse is growing. We enjoy her so much. Katelyn, Elyse and I are the three amigos during the day and we are so excited when daddy comes home! We certaining love being a family of four!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She is growing like a weed! We will have to compare Kray and her at Christmas. What a doll...she looks a lot like Katelyn? Don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Elyse's eyes are always so big and bright.

    ReplyDelete