Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random Pictures

Things have been a little crazy around here, because we haven't been around here. We went to Idaho for a couple of weeks, so before I post pictures from our trip, here are a few from beore we left.


These are some of Katelyn's new favorite toys. Their names are Carrie and Gabriella. Katelyn calls them Katelyn and Mommy (I am the one on the right). We ahve lots of fun with them. Here are some cute pictures of my cute girls. I couldn't get one where they were both smiling. I don't know how people with more than two kids do it!Another hair picture. I love it!Notice the scab on Elyse's head. We have no idea what happened. One Saturday, we went to a farm metro park, then when we came home Elyse had a red spot on her head. I thought nothing of it, and when she woke up, it was blistered and oozy (good description right). The next day it was scabed over and looked like a burn. Then it fell off, leaving no mark at all. Weird.But she is still so happy! We love having our two sweet girls.

1 comment:

  1. That blister thing is so crazy! Glad she's okay. And Katelyn sings the temple song so well. Such fun videos! I've been wondering how your Idaho trip went, can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete