Terry, Bonnie, Elizabeth and Nate came to visit us for a few days at the end of July. I was a short time, but we packed it full. We went to
Buckcreek Lake, the Dayton Airplane Museum,
COSI, Amish Country and Hocking Hills. I didn't take many pictures, but will get some from Bonnie and post some more.

Katelyn likes
Brampa Tanner. One night, I
said I would go read to her to get her to bed and she said, "No.
Brampa Tanner." So he read half of one book and then she was ready for me to read the rest.

Elizabeth loved Elyse. She held her a lot of the time she was here and Elyse was super comfortable in Liz's arms.
Here are some pictures from the COSI children's play area. Katelyn had the time of her life playing in the water. It was so fun to watch her and we can't wait to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment