Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fun in Columbus

While Cara and Jory were in town, we went and saw all the things I've wanted to see in Columbus. I always ask my patient the things I should see while we are here, so I tried to fit as many as I could in while the Drakes were in town. Here are a few of the places we went.
We started at some Topiary Gardens downtown. All the hedges are arranged to look like a painting. It was pretty cool.

Katelyn on a bench at the park. It was so cold that morning, we didn't stay very long.

This is the view of the painting. I think Cara was pretending to dig in the garden.


Katelyn looking at some ducks in the pond. The pond was cool because it had plants shaped like boats with people in them.


Another view.

It was really neat. I am excited to take Devin back in the spring.

We also went to the North Market. It is an indoor farmer's market that has all sorts of food, flowers and fresh meat.


I also stopped the Drakes at the Columbus temple. It was the only place I didn't get lost trying to find. I'm sure they were relieved when I drove right to it.

And we did all of this before lunch! It was a busy, fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment