Katelyn's hair is getting pretty long. Here is a picture of her pigtails at the end of the day after church and a nap. They looked a little better at the
beginning of the day!

Last Sunday we put Katelyn down for her nap after church and
thought she had fallen right to sleep. Then we heard her activity table singing. We went into her room and found this...


Pretty clever way to play during
nap time!
Wow, Katelyn is so big!! She's growing like crazy! It looks like you guys are doing well in Ohio. I got your message about Regis and Kelly and went online and voted and then posted the link on facebook so others could go vote! I hope you win!!
ReplyDeleteHey you!! Jenn Clark told me about your blog! I am so happy to see Katelyn Jo! Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! I hope things are going so awesome for you guys in Ohio! I am happy you have a blog so we can keep in touch better!
ReplyDeleteShe did a similar thing when I put her down for a nap here a couple of weeks ago. She reached out, grabbed Blake's shoes, pulled them in w/ her, and was playing with them in the pack'n'play. She's a smart little cookie. ;)
ReplyDelete