I realized from looking back at my posts that I haven't really said anything about what we are doing besides playing! We both were able to find jobs the first month we were here. Devin works for an
asphalt company until his school starts. It is about 30 hours a week. I found a job working three days a week as a hygienist. I really love it. I love the people I work with and the three day work week. Katelyn has to go to a babysitter about 10 hours a week, but we have had great girls from the ward watch her. She likes to go a explore new places with different people. We've been very fortunate to find work.
And to play!!!

(Work may be driving Devin a little crazy!)
Ryan still asks about Katelyn everyday, we will have to have her over to play sometime soon! Our blog is private so I will send an invite to your email.
ReplyDeletehey tanners! im so glad i found that you have a blog! it looks like you are doing well! i hope your enjoying ohio! its good to see all of your adventures so far! keep updating! my sister says if you ever need anything or want to do anything give her a call! i think you guys should be friends! :)
ReplyDelete