While picking petals off of a flower, "He loves me, He loves me too. He loves me, he loves me too!"
Katelyn calls Devin Sunday suit his "swim suit." She asks me to draw Daddy in his swim suit all the time.
Katelyn calls her legs "flegs."
When we come home from anywhere, we walk into the house and Katelyn says, "What'd you to today mommy?" Most the time I answer, "I've been with you." She then says excitedly, "I been with you today, too!"
When I ask Katelyn her full name, she answers, "Katelyn Jo Tanner." When I ask her my full name, she says, "Mommy Jo Tanner." She is kind of right.
At dinner, "You a good cook, mom." She then bats her eyelashes and tries to leave the table without eating anything.
When Elyse smiles at Devin, "She loves you daddy!"
Katelyn asked me to pop her balloon. After I did, she said, "Mommy, that is not nice. We do not do that to our balloons. That hurts our balloon's feelings and make our balloons sad." She threw away the balloon and had me look at it in the trash. "Look at what you did. That was not nice Mommy."
Katelyn handed Elyse a toy. Elyse babble back. Katelyn said, "Your welcome. She tried to say thank you, mom."
Katelyn was going to play at Kortney's house. Katelyn asked me-"To play with Camille?" Me- "Yes." K-"Noah and Miles?" Me-"No, just Camille." K-"Max and Jenna?" Me-"No, Just Camille." After thinking about her only friend without a sibling, "Camille needs a baby."
After we hung out stockings, Katelyn took them back down and put them on. She then said, "These are cool boots mom."
Everyday between September (when we visited home) and December (when we visited home) she would wake up and say "Its Christmas today. Let go see (insert family member's name, usually Brynna, here)."
Whenever Katelyn sees a bus, she says, "I want to ride on a bus." When I tell her she can't until she is five, she says "I want a pack-pack." Lucky for her, Grammy got her a back-pack for Christmas. Now she is equip to dream about riding the bus.
We got Katelyn some princess underwear. Some of them have Sleeping Beauty. She calls them her "Booty(beauty) Undies." I like it.
hehehe That's good stuff! Do you ever wonder-"where does she come up with this stuff?" Too cute!
ReplyDelete