We made it here to Ohio all in one piece. Devin drove the U-haul with his dad(thanks again Terry) and Katelyn and I flew here. Katelyn slept through both of our flights and was such a good girl! Her ear infection has gotten a lot better and she has become quite the little chatterbox. She can say hi, dad, mom, cat, dog, duck, water, cracker, moo, meow, bow-wow, and today she said "love you!" That was pretty exciting. She has adjusted really well to the time change (even though mom and dad haven't). She wakes up every morning at 6:00! What a funny girl! She is a sweetheart!
Here are a couple pictures of her first home cooked meal here in Ohio. We had taco soup and she loved it! Maybe a little too much.


What a cheesy smile. I pulled out the camera and she started posing.

Here is the front of our apartment. Since no one is here to see it, I thought we would post some pictures. Devin is waving to everyone (especially those folks in Idaho!)!
This is the view from our bedroom window. There is a lake and a fountain. At night, the sun sets right over the lake and the fireflies surround it. It is really pretty.

This is Katelyn's room. It is a lot bigger than her room in the old apartment and she actually has a closet and a window! What an upgrade! I love that she has a place of her own to play!

This is the kitchen/dining...

And this is the living room.
We really like our new apartment and the people have been very welcoming. I'm sure we will love it here!
I am so glad that your place is working out so well! I thought it was funny that katelyn likes taco soup so much because we just discovered that it is Carters favorite meal as well. They must be cousins! We miss you and hope you enjoy your Palmyra trip!
ReplyDeleteGreat seeing where you now live! Glad people have been there to welcome you. We reallllllly miss you wonderful kids.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are in Ohio safely!! I didn't even know you had left yet. I hope the adjustment goes well for you! Your little girl is so cute! How lucky that she slept during both of the flights! Everyone will love you in Ohio! Wish we could be closer to you guys!
ReplyDelete